Enjoy all the Passover tastes you love in a prix fixe menu in beautiful downtown DC this April 10-11 at Teddy & The Bully Bar. It’s apropos to feast at Teddy, since Theodore Roosevelt was one of the first presidents to work against anti-Semitism and appointed the first Jewish cabinet member.
The three-course plus dessert menu will be offered on Monday & Tuesday April 10th & 11th, and reservations are required. Our Passover menu includes a contemporary spin on traditional Passover dishes. Choose from menu items including Gefilte Fish, Matzoh Ball Soup, Broccoli & Cheddar Latkes, Organic Roasted Half Chicken, Shiraz Braised Brisket and Flourless Chocolate Torte.
Did you know Teddy proprietor Alan Popovsky’s Felix restaurant in Adams Morgan began serving Passover delights way back in 1996? We’ve been doing this for a while!
Our Passover Seder will run from 5 – 11pm for $45 per person and $21 for those 12 & younger. We are located at 1200 19th St. NW. For reservations please call 202.872.8700. Read the press on Passover Seders from years past:
- Teddy’s 2016 Passover Seder Featured in EATER
- Washington Post’s Going Out Guide: Where to Find Passover Menus at DC Restaurants
- Washingtonian’s Best Passover Feasts 2015
- Zagat: 10 Delicious DC Passover Seders
- DC’s The List, for DC area food, wine and spirit events
- DC Eater’s Guide to Restaurant Passover Meals
- Man Talk Food’s DC Easter & Passover Guide
- Jewish Food Experience “Anything But Stale” Passovers
Leave the cooking to us and have a joyous festival in our gorgeous space with family and friends. Book now! Full Passover menu details here.